Crowdfight COVID-19 is a scientific non-profit dedicated to focusing scientific resources against COVID-19, while fostering scientific collaboration. We operate thanks to a network of >45000 scientists from all disciplines who donate their time and skill to covid-related projects. More information at https://crowdfightcovid19.org/
and a description of our workflow at https://crowdfightcovid19.org/how-crowdfight-covid-19-works/
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to occupy a central role in our platform, performing a wide range of duties, including:
- Supervision of the platform: Assignment of tasks to different team members, and leading workgroups on different projects.
- Support for different roles (reception, coordination, etc.).
- Identification of funding opportunities and preparation of application materials
- Communication with our users and volunteers.
- Improvement of our workflow and protocols, in collaboration with our developers.
- Administrative tasks, in collaboration with professional accountants and the managing board.
- Research experience (PhD and biomedical background ideal but not required).
- Proficient in English and with good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good organizational skills; flexible and with a problem-solving attitude.
- Good computer skills (Google Drive, Google Docs, etc.). Programming skills would be ideal (especially in Python) but not required.
- Previous experience in project management would be ideal but not required.
- Resident in Spain (due to administrative constraints).
- Part-time or full-time job, depending on applicant’s qualifications and preferences
- Work from home
- Duration: Until March 31, 2021 (may be extended depending on funding)
- Starting date: As soon as possible (ideally mid-August)
- Competitive salary, depending on applicant’s qualifications
Applicants should send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 2 at 23:59 CEST. Interviews will proceed in English at the end of July and beginning of August.